Saturday, February 23, 2013

Maximum Ride #5

In the book Maximum Ride the story follows a young girl named Max. They have a crazy life that involves life or death. They can make wings come out of their back and they can fly. But the downside is they are always being chased by people who can turn into wolfs.

This is happening because when the whole "flock" (which is Gasman, Angel, Max, Fang, Nudge, Iggy) was abducted as babies they were brought to a science lab to be tested on. When they escaped they had wolf creatures following them. In their constant struggle to survive they are taken in by many people who help them.

One person who helped was Anne. Although she was apart of the organization trying to hunt them down, she got the flock back on their feet. She gave them food and even enrolled them in a private school. Max felt threatened at her position as leader of the flock, but eventually she learned to trust Anne. Anne really helped the flock even though she in the end would betray them.

In the end the flock has a tough life. With being tricked by people they trust or just surviving. This graphic novel was amazing. I liked the action and the surprises. I am so happy I don't have to go through this.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the post! It had emotion and detail! Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete