The plot of the story is that a boy named Ender go's to a military training camp to fight aliens called buggers. The training camp think Ender is special so he was the youngest for all his military ranks. The main characters are Bean, Petra, Alai, Valentine, and of course Ender.
These characters like each other so much and they are very close. Valentine is Ender's sister. Ender loves her so much and does not want to let go of her. The one major reason he exceeds at the military camp is that Valentine keeps manipulating him. Valentine does not want to but the camp forces her.
I thought that the major theme was that constant manipulation forms a super soldier. I say this because Ender is constantly manipulated by teachers, and his sister. All of that pays off when Ender finally kills all of the buggers.
I liked the red pyramid the most because it's interesting to read about the egyptian gods. This book was also good because it had a lot of back story to read about. These two books were good but I like this one better.
No comments:
Post a Comment