From the beginning Albert Einstien was destined to become a great scientist. Many obstacles came in his way though. Throughout Albert's life he was very shy. In fact he did not talk until he was three years old. Instead of playing with toys young Albert spent most of his time thinking.
Albert like elementary school because he could ask all the questions he could in his busy mind. Soon that all changed when he went to high school. They refused to answer his questions. Even worse he was a Jew enrolled in a German high school. Albert was eventually expelled from the school.
Albert became a proffessional scientist and married a woman named Elsa. Albert took many trips with Elsa while Nazis terrorized his home. Albert started experimenting with atoms. Soon enough he created the powerful atomic bomb.
Albert Einstien was one of the smartest living beings on the planet. He helped end world war 2. Although he was very shy he was destined to become a scientist. I wish I could think like he did but sadly I can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment