Motorola has started the development of the password pill. Its an ingenious invention of a pill that opens the password on your phone. The pill is activated when the pill reaches the acids in your stomach and if the phone is close to the person who took the pill then it will open the phone if it has a password.
Along with the revolutionary pill that turns your body into a password for your phone their is also a new invention that their working on. This new invention is a electronic tattoo that makes it so you don't have to type in a password also. This is a temporary tattoo that could be accessed by all ages who would want the tattoo.
I think this is awesome. Although this is still a working progress I think a lot of people would use this and it would be extremely useful. I know I hate typing the password I have on my phone. So I think it would be a cool new way to make phone access easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment