Monday, October 28, 2013

Childhood

The role of a childhood is important in anybody's life. It determines who you are and what type of person you will grow up to be. Usually every child has a good story to tell of their experiences or a funny story. Sometimes you don't and just have had a very good childhood. None the less a childhood is essential to anyone in their lives.

I have had a very good childhood. I usually always get whatever I want and usually get a lot of stuff. I took stuff for granted but otherwise  I was good. I always had a pet companion and always played. I  still play sports and have my pets. My childhood is still going on every day. Although every day might not be the best day I always have another story to tell.

I think kids in their childhood should stop taking stuff for granted. It hurts the people around you when someone gets you something that's is not at par with your standards. Kids do this though because we usually always get what we want and I think that should stop. I think kids should see the value in life more.

In the end, My childhood was very good. I played a lot of sports, got what I wanted, and always got pets. Although I got everything I wanted I don't think I should have since it just spoiled me. This is why I think I take things for granted and so do other kids.


2 comments:

  1. Nice response, even though it was short you touched upon very significant and real issues that every kid should be able to see, in fact i used to take things for granted too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leo-you touched real, honest topics of childhood that every kid experiences, goes through, and should be able to realize while they're still going through it. I love how you included certain stories from your own life, and I could connect to them in many ways.

    ReplyDelete